Yesterday, January 31th, in the facility of New Hope Ukraine the meeting on the topic
took place. Marianna Yarmochenko, Nadiya Fil, Roman Matviyiv and Stepan Matviyiv shared their personal experiences and examples from their own life stories. People present at the meeting had a chance to know what the addiction is as itself, learn characteristics and types of addictions as well as discover the steps to be made to solve the problem.
If you haven't had a chance to visit our seminars or personal counseling meetings, but
-You are facing a certain life crisis,
- You are defeated by shame, guilt or fear,
- You have lost or are loosing close person,
- You feel lonely, offended and/or disappointed,
- You have noticed that some addictions were developing with you (alcohol, pills, coffee, drugs addictions, etc),
- You have problems or disagreements in your family relations,
then we are ready to help and share your pain!
Personal counseling meetings are held by Marianna Yarmochenko - skilled and experienced consultant and adviser, the Coram Deo Academy graduate, former chief of Rehabilitation center for addicted people in Kharkiv.
Help room is open on Mondays, 17:00 - 20:00 p.m.
At Lviv, Zamarstynivska str, 144 tel 093-155-04-64; 067-792-22-45 - Marianna
Counselling meeting is free. Confidentiality is guaranteed!