Let's change the world for at least one child
Children that grow up in a public institution demonstrate some very destructive behaviors after they turn 18. Statistics show:
* 70% will commit a crime;
* 50% will begin to engage in prostitution;
* 33% will not have a residence or work;
* 30% will commit suicide within 2 years;
* 80% will have marriages that end in divorce.
You can prevent this!
By adopting a child in your family, you not only deliver him/her from despair and hopelessness, but you teach essential life skills. Most importantly, you share God's unconditional acceptance, love and care.
We help you with this!
We offer the following support for those who want to consider and choose to foster or adopt:
* Training of foster parents
* Assistance in the preparation of documents
* Visits, counseling and assistance after the settlement of the child
* Support groups with other foster/ adoptive families
Foster children are...
* Orphans and children deprived of parental care
* Newborns to 18 years
* In need of protection, guidance and assistance to build their lives
* Waiting for love, support, attention and care from parents
Foster parents are...
* Loving, emotionally available and financially stable
* Willing to adhere to Christian principles
* Willing to cooperate with the New Hope social worker
"We have become a tool in God's hands to help orphans. At the time the children leave their parents, God takes care of them by Christians, sending not only the family, clothing, food, but also letting them find the perfect gift - salvation!" - Family Belyaev, Cherkasy
"From our friends we have learned about New Hope and families who have already helped orphans. We decided to help with two kids and have never regretted it ..." - Family Peredariyiv, Izmail, Odessa region.
"It was hard to watch for children weep, and beside them was their mother, a loving person who hugged, kissed and said that she loves them ... Now we can not imagine our lives without our children." - Bondartsiv Family, Lutsk
"We decided to adopt children from one family and requested New Hope's assistance. At first we worried whether we could bring up three children, but we did not want to separate them. With God's help we can handle it." - Family Pelykiv, Lviv region
If you could save a girl from prostitution ... If you could save a young man from suicide ... If you could provide the necessary care for a baby ...
Would you do it?