How to volunteer
Volunteers are an integral part of New Hope Ukraine. We currently work with over 700 volunteers, mostly Ukrainians, whose assistance is vital to creating and sustaining dynamic ministry.
• Family service (premarital counseling, camps)
• Youth ministry
• Prevention (lectures in schools)
• Children's ministry (program correspondence)
• Camps (music service, sports, games, etc.)
• Fostering and adoption training and support
• Assistance in publishing (design, translation, editing, compiling a book)
• Assistance in organizing conferences and events (greeting, registration of participants)
• Child care
Requirements for volunteers:
• Adhere to the Creed;
• Have skills and / or experience required to work
• Comply with materials New Hope provides
• Promptly report at the request of New Hope
• Use materials New Hope provides in accordance with the instructions and return them to New Hope when finish volunteering (as they are the property of New Hope).
How to apply:
1. All volunteers must submit the following documents:
• CV + testimony
• 4 photographs (3x4) for IDs
• Recommendation of a pastor
• Application form
2. Applicants must agree to requirements that apply to volunteer.
For its part, New Hope provides each volunteer:
• Reporting forms
New Hope is deeply grateful to all who serve as volunteers!